VASTU SHASTRA FREE TIPS FOR HOSPITALS.
- Operation-theatre should be in the West, While lying on the stretcher, patient's head should be on the south side.
- The doctor should operate facing East or North or west side but never to south side.
- The slope of the flooring should be towards North, East or North-East sides.
- The middle portion of the hospital should be open to the sky. In case of any roof the ventilated roof should be 2 ft. to 3 ft. higher than the top floor roof.
- It should face the East possibly and the entry should be in the East or North-East.
- An emergency case, or serious case should never be kept in the South-West corner room. Patient should be kept in North-West.
- The racks for medical books and medicines should be in the South or West.
- Parking should be done on the North West / West sides.
- Drinking water should be kept in the North-East.
- Cleaning, changing rooms, toilets should be on the South or West sides.
- Bathrooms should be on the East or North West sides.
- X-Ray room, Electrical equipment etc. should be in the South-East room.
- Cash counter should be in the South or West and should open towards the North or East.
- Nurse's quarters should be in the South-East or North-West place to the Hospital.
- Examining patients should be done in the North room. While sitting, the doctor should face the East or North.
- Patient should lie down with head in the South or East. Never in the NORTH.
- The patients rooms should be on the South and North-West.
- Inquiry counter should be in the South-East and waiting room on the South side.
- The Staircase should be in the West, South-West, South-East or North-West.
Mr Amit Lamba - Vastu Expert is Based in Mumbai - INDIA and Provides Best VASTU SHASTRA CONSULTANCY to Clients in Mumbai and all over India .
Vastu Shastra Guidance Available for Residence for Medical Clinics , Hospitals , Homes , offices , Factories , Restaurants , Malls , Upcoming Construction Projects in Mumbai and ALL OVER INDIA .
CALL NOW - 9819015736