Free Vastu Shastra Tips By Amit Lamba
- The main entrance should be in the East or North but it should not be in front of the compound wall.
- The wall of the house in the South West Should have More Height and North-Eastern side should have minimum height.
- The southern side of the house should be as tall and heavy as possible.
- In any room of the house the beam or column should not cross in the center.
- Terrace or balcony in the house should be either in the East or the North.
- Water Tank Should be in the South West on the Terrace .
- A well, pole or a temple should not be
- The slope of the house should be towards East, North or North-East.This Brings Prosperity .
- Similarly, the slope of the plinth also should be towards East, North or North-East.
- The height of the plinth should be maximum in the direction of South-West.
- The upper storeys of the house should be constructed on the Southern or Western part if Possible.
- The cupboard in the wall should be the Southern or Western part direction of the house.